True North Automation provides a wide range of fully customized, vendor-neutral industrial engineering and automation solutions to companies across Canada, throughout the United States and around the world. Our corporate mantra of "Vision, Talent and Technology" defines both who we are as a company and why you'd want to work at True North. We employ some of the most skilled and versatile people in our industry, who consistently design advanced solutions that when deployed allow our customers to have modern, reliable control and monitoring systems.
Fueled by the momentum of our vendor-neutral, relationship based, people-focused model, True North is poised for strong continued growth. Proud to be recognized by PROFIT Magazine on the prestigious PROFIT HOT 50 list makes us one of Canada's Top Growth Companies. True North has many compelling reasons to join our team. Not only do we provide our employees with high engagement in their work, we offer an environment that will treat you more like a friend than a numbered employee. Team building is a core value at True North, you can lace up your skates and join the company hockey team, or enjoy our annual Christmas party at Banff's Rimrock Hotel. At True North we play as hard as we work and we endeavour to include everyone.
We are currently recruiting for a SCADA Engineer / Technologist. This challenging opportunity is to be an integral part of our SCADA project team. The successful candidate will be responsible for specification, configuration and commissioning of SCADA systems.
- Design and configuration of complete SCADA systems from the RTU's to the Host.
- Manage project scope, schedule and budget on projects.
- Perform ongoing maintenance and support on previous projects.
- Commissioning, testing and troubleshooting remotely and on-site.
- Maintain 100% customer satisfaction.
- Bachelors in Engineering or a Diploma in Technology in a related field.
- Experience with one or more of the following: FactoryLink, ClearSCADA, PcView, CygNet, Factory Talk, SCADAvantage
- Experience with one or more of the following: SCADAPack's, Fisher ROC's, Bristol's, ABB Totalflow's.
- Experience in all types of communications and networking: MDS, Freewave and others an asset.
- Strong software computer proficiencies: MS Office, SQL, VBScript, Access.
- Superb written and spoken communication skills.
- Able to adapt to various situations quickly, while adhering to daily deadlines.
- Availability to Travel approximately 20% of the time and a valid driver's license.
- Experience in Oil/Gas, Manufacturing, Mining, Forestry, Waste Water, Water, Food and Beverage an asset.
Please submit your cover letter and resume with "SCADA Engineer / Technologist" as the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.