- • Experienced System Integrators and Programmers
- • Non Biased Design, Configuration and Commissioning
of DCS/PLC/HMI/RTU/SCADA Systems
- • Development of Control Narratives
- • Control System Architecture Design
- • Asset Management Integration
- • Interface with Construction/Commissioning Teams
- • Start-Up Assistance and Operator Training
One of the leading control systems integration companies in western Canada, True North has more than 90 specialists in automation and SCADA integration; electrical and instrumentation design; data management; strategic planning; concept design; FEED (Front End Engineering Design); testing; commissioning; and start-up solutions. Whatever the challenge,
our highly skilled team members are adept at finding, designing and deploying the best possible solution.
Vendor neutrality is a key aspect of every system we design and deploy. This important core of our business model gives our teams the freedom to design non-biased solutions that strive for the best deliverable value. This results in the consistent provision of best practices automation systems
via best-of-breed technology.