- • Project Reporting and Tracking
- • Management of Change Plans
- • Project Scheduling, Development & Maintenance
- • QA/QC Management Plan Development
- • Client/EPC/Vendor Interface Design
- • Administration/Automation Maintenance Contracts
- • Commissioning/Construction Team Coordination
- • Recruitment Assistance
When involved in a given project, each member of True North’s highly experienced project management team utilizes a vital combination of hands-on industry experience, considerable technical expertise and best engineering practices. From pre-FEED (concept) and detailed engineering to system debottlenecking, a True North project manager is trained to see beyond the basics to add value at every step.
Our project execution standards are proven to reduce risk to both scope and schedule delays by providing consistent direction to all stakeholders. Our “early involvement” protocols diminish project costs via fewer change orders and improved man hour efficiency, leading to greatly diminished development times. This equates to overall consistency; higher design, procedural and specifications standards; and optimized integration of systems from field instruments to the corporate historian.